- Where does Marianne Williamson get her passion?
- Where does Deepak Chopra get his wisdom?
- Where does Eckhardt Tolle get his presence?
- Where does Wayne Dyer get his compassion?
From the Infinite Loving Presence that resides in all of us–and A Course in Miracles is designed to take you there.
A Course in Miracles (ACIM) is a program of study and practice captured in three books that point a way to truth. It’s not the only way to the truth and they’re not the only books, but with a little willingness the Course will direct you on a clear path to an awakened loving life. It is no coincidence that many of the great spiritual teachers of this age quote, recommend and practice ACIM. The Course will help you connect more regularly to the most powerful and sacred part of your being.
The ACIM App is for experienced practitioners and well as those who are interested in finding out what the Course is all about and how it can help you grow in heart and spirit and love. The ACIM App works on your iPhone or iPad and allows you to:
- Read the complete Text, Workbook, and the Manual for Teachers.
- Change font size for readability.
- Write custom affirmations or notes for each Workbook lesson.
- Create audio recordings for playback of your affirmations.
- Set up to 64 reminders a day for your lessons and affirmations.
- Select customized sounds for your reminders.
- Write notes for each section in the Text and Manual for Teachers.
Like it has for many others, A Course in Miracles can help you find your passion, presence and power!
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.”
― Marianne Williamson, Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of “A Course in Miracles”
The ACIM App–the smart way to practice A Course in Miracles.